We are looking forward to welcoming the right team members to fill the following roles at Flourishing Lives Counseling. While caseloads naturally take some time to fill, all clinicians are expected to eventually serve full time (25 clinical hours per week).
We seek licensed mental health professionals who are:
- Passionate about their clinical niche and ongoing clinical development;
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively as needed;
- Trained to appropriately incorporate spirituality into treatment;
- Sensitive to all aspects of trauma-informed care;
- Always careful to adhere to the highest ethical standards;
- Committed to work-life balance and self-care.
- Eager to put roots down in professional home and invest their time and energy into the long-term growth of an excellent group practice
Flourishing Lives Counseling provides:
- Warm, relaxed collegial atmosphere
- Paperless electronic health records
- HIPAA-compliant email, fax, and phone service
- Case consultation on clinical issues
- Legal consultation as needed
- Full billing & insurance administrative support
- Beautiful fully furnished offices conveniently located near major highways
Applications must be submitted by email; see position-specific requirements below.
Marriage & Family Therapist
The licensed mental health professional in this position must be trained by the Gottman Institute and/or in Sue Johnson’s Emotionally Focused Therapy in order to provide attachment-supportive couples and family therapy. This clinician will often coordinate with therapists seeing individual family members. Some weekend and evening hours required.
To apply for this position, please email cover letter, curriculum vitae, and 3 letters of reference to Dr. Rivas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist or Post Doc
The ideal candidate for this position would enjoy providing a combination of therapy and assessment services. We are excited to support your clinical specialties and growth as part of our team. Some weekend and evening hours are required.
To apply for this position, please email cover letter, curriculum vitae, and 3 letters of reference to Dr. Rivas at email@example.com